Plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and control assigned service operations. Maintain work force, equipment and supplies to insure adequate standards of quantity and quality workmanship. Assume responsibility for evaluating employees, meeting production schedules, following and developing systems and procedures, practicing effective oral and written communication, and making decisions within established guidelines.
- Strong Knowledge of Service, Parts, Sales, and Marketing.
- Ability to manage people effectively.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated technical skill competence.
- Appropriate manner, conduct, and grooming adhere to company policy.
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively.
- Ability to maintain consistent attendance.
- Preferred four year degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years service management experience in an organization in excess of $20M in revenue.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office and related business systems.
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write) in English.
This position is designated as a "Safety-Sensitive Position". A Safety-Sensitive Position includes tasks or duties that the employer in good faith believes could affect the safety or health of the employee performing the task or others, which includes any of the following: operating a motor vehicle, other vehicle, equipment, machinery or manufacturing process, the malfunction or disruption of which could result in injury or property damage; performing duties in the residential or commercial premises of a customer, supplier or vendor; working in any occupation subject to federal safety regulations.