This entry level position is responsible for all basic packaging functions.
1st shift, M-Th, 7am-5pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pack all finished products while inspecting for lot numbers, labels, caps, neck bands, etc.
- Complete any rework and introduce back into run before its completion.
- Complete any duties assigned by lead.
- Wear protective glasses while running any glass on lines.
- Knowledge and understanding of company policies and SOP’s.
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMP’s relating to this position.
- Sweep, take out trash, clean back of filler.
- Cleaning out the filler includes hoses, brushes, vibrators, bottom pan. Reassemble filler. Blow off the line with compressed air.
- Maybe required to be the second signature on the first piece inspection which means making sure all components and bottle counts are correct.
- Sweep, mop, and blow out from underneath conveyers with compressed air.
- Make sure that all components are correct for first run and sign first piece Inspections sheet. At the end of shift make sure line is clean.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical ability combined with good dexterity
GNC - 9 months ago
What's good for the GNC customer is great for the company's bottom line. GNC Holdings operates the world's leading...