The Jr Budget Analyst / Accountant shall support the Accounting / Finance staff including but not limited to the Chief of Accounting & Finance Operations (CAFO), Sr. Budget Analyst and the staff Budget analyst
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation and completion of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Primary person responsible to file all accounting / finance documents
- Assist in the processing of Accounts Payable and vendor payments
- Assist in the processing of Accounts Receivable and client payments
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports to sites / Project Manager
- Assist the assigned Finance / accounting team member for a particular site, in the development of annual budgets and / or proposals as needed.
- Assist Full Cycle Payroll – this includes but is not limited to import employee timesheets from electronic time system into payroll system, ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely, reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports and post payroll information to accounting system
- Other ad-hoc Accounting duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university. Preferably in business/finance/accounting or related business area.
- Minimum of 1 -2 years experience in accounting / finance field.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess good leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Experience working with Payroll software a plus
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
Indeed - 9 months ago