Develops, maintains, and supports applications for the organization's Internet/Intranet sites. Gathers and analyzes requirements. Programs all or selected components of Web applications. Documents components and applications. Develops automation techniques to enable end-user content publishing; programs, tests and implements mapped graphic images, forms and HTML pages; handles client browser support inquiries; maintains links to external sites and accuracy on internal links while ensuring up-to-date information. Researches, evaluates and recommends new Internet tools and applications for use in assigned responsibilities. Has solid experience in a variety of the more difficult Web tools and languages.
Advanced professional level role. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops a solution within a broad technical and business context of significant impact. Works on small to large, varied, and complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area. Works on one or more projects as a project team member or occasionally as a project lead. May coach and/or mentor more junior technical staff.
- Build and maintain automated data quantity and quality control on AVM input data for millions of residential properties.
- Build and maintain automated data quantity and quality control on AVM output data for about millions of residential properties.
- Run ad hoc queries on multiple data sources to do trouble-shooting and investigation on malfunction AVM input data.
- Create new data set from multiple data sources as specified by the AVM team for the purpose of AVM development.
- Maintain daily testing statistical analysis in system.
- Data mining on our multiple data sources including but not limit to: public record deeds, assessments, mortgages, appraisals, MLS, and third party econometric data.
- Present findings from data mining to AVM team.
Requires 5 or more years of IT work experience in software development, installation and modification in an online environment.
In-depth technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes
MS SQL Server/Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
SSRS/SQL Server Reporting Services
Visual Studio 2010 Database Projects
Large datasets/databases/performance optimization/indexing/tuning
Database developer, Stored Procedures, SQL Jobs, Views, Triggers, T-SQL
Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline.
Lender Processing Services - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Lender Processing Services, Inc. (LPS) is the leading provider of mortgage and consumer loan processing services, mortgage settlement...