RCM&D, one of the nation’s largest independent insurance, risk management and employee benefits consulting firms, is seeking a senior Client Manager for its Property & Casualty/Higher Education Team in Richmond, Virginia.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Engaging in a discovery process to determine prospects’/clients’ risks, service expectations, and business objectives
- Assisting clients and prospects in understanding market conditions and structuring cost-effective, comprehensive risk financing programs
- Preparing comprehensive marketing submissions that accurately present clients’ risk profiles to the insurance marketplace
- Analyzing and comparing carrier proposals
- Negotiating price and coverage
- Preparing detailed coverage comparisons and summaries
- Authoring proposals utilizing prescribed templates and standards
- Presenting recommendations
- Collaborating with the service team to provide needed services to clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with insurance carriers/TPAs
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Supporting the sales process and developing new clients
- Documenting work in agency management system
The ideal candidate has 10+ years of commercial multi-lines lines brokerage and risk management experience, strong knowledge of industry trends and products, relationships with carriers and exceptional communication, negotiation, collaboration, and leadership skills. Previous experience in the education sector is desirable. Virginia Property/Casualty Agents license is required. CPCU or CIC designation is preferred.
The Client Manager position is a full-time, salaried position with bonus potential. RCM&D offers flexible scheduling, competitive compensation & excellent benefits.
RCMD is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply by submitting your cover letter, resume and salary history.
No phone calls please.
RCM&D - 22 months ago