Assist department with forecasting for the monthly/annual budget.
Compile various statistical reports on a monthly basis.
Perform labor and staffing analysis.
Perform Ad Hoc (single use report) requests from upper management.
Forecast future revenue and expenses for company budget through analysis of business operations and trends.
Fill out corporate and other properties requests as needed.
Perform operational analysis reports.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years of Analysis experience.
- At least 1 year of Accounting/Finance experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- MRI and related computer programs.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Property Management experience.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 17 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...