The Copy Print Depot (CPD) Specialist II is responsible for providing an exceptional in-store and on the phone customer service experience for customers requiring CPD services.
Utilizing Office Depot's proven sales principles, the CPD Specialist II must proactively engage with every customer to drive the sale of CPD total solutions and properly assess customer needs to ensure the customer is satisfied in every interaction. They also work to develop the CPD business through the Leads program and internal canvassing.
The CPD Specialist II is responsible for completing all customer CPD orders correctly and within the quoted timeline and assessing whether the RPF should be utilized.
Additionally, the CPD Specialist II must perform daily and weekly maintenance of the CPD area in accordance with the 5S guidelines.
The CPD Specialist II should work towards growth following a career path to promote within CPD, or Office Depot as a long-term goal.
High School diploma or equivalent education and one year experience
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
- 1-2 years of sales/customer service experience is required, preferably experienced in working with CPD equipment
- Must possess ability to work with computers to process information/merchandise through POS register system.
- Must be willing and able to learn to operate all CPD equipment within the department
- Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete documentation, utilize training tools and serve customers at check-out.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers. Must possess an interest in continually developing personal selling skills and product knowledge.
- Must like to interact with people.
- Able to work varied hours as the business dictates.
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you'd like for me to upload, just need to confirm logo..assuming the logo from the careers site, but want to confirm since it is not the...