Linux Engineer - Redhat / Solaris
The Redhat/Solaris Engineer primary responsibility will be to ensure the security of the PCI legacy environments.
· This will be done by investigating security incident alarms, determine cause, plan for remediation, and execute remediation plan.
· Audit of the environment to ensure proper compensating controls are in place.
· Remediation of vulnerabilities as detected by penetrations testing and vulnerability scanners.
· Decommissioning of systems as they migrate to a new environment
· Assist with the migration of systems
· Other duties as assigned, such as working on change and incident tickets
Technical Skills / Experience:
· Redhat Certified Linux engineer
· VCS strong knowledge and experience a must
· Experience with IPA
· VMWare experience vSphere 5.0 environment. VCP preferred
· Solaris experience
· Windows 2008 R2 experience
· PCI understanding
· Weblogic experience
Behavior Characteristics: Consultative, Communicator, Collaboration, Flexible
Skill / Required or Desired / Amount of Experience / Expertise Rating
· Redhat Certified Linux engineer/ Required
· VMWare experience vSphere 5.0 environment. VCP preferred / Required
· PCI understanding / Required
MDI Group focuses exclusively on providing IT Workforce Solutions that help organizations tackle ‘what’s next’ in terms of...