DISH supports more than 150 DISH Network Service (DNS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to customers across the country. The DNS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry's best products and services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for all QA training and execution in the specific region. Other responsibilities include:
- Spot-check installations via telephone and physical customer visits to assess the quality of work being performed by local Satellite TV Installer / Technicians
- Responsible for identifying and resolving potential work quality issues to resolve customer satisfaction
- Ensures adherence to quality assurance guidelines to ensure 100% customer/client satisfaction
- Assist efforts to educate technicians on the latest products and applications to achieve high quality service
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting to the management team any safety or performance issues regarding all installations
- Ensures county, state and federal safety compliance for the region
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Quality Assurance Specialist will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Must maintain an expert level understanding of satellite system technology and processes
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and remain within the individual weight requirement of 275 lbs.
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
- High school diploma or GED required; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
DISH - 20 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...