This is a multi-craft position that can be utilized in all aspects of the CIC Chemical Services groups. Minimum 1 year experience in transport of chemicals is required. Experience working around high pressured systems.
Duties may include delivering chemicals to end user locations, doing maintenance on chemical facilities, annulus injections, monitoring and logging of all chemical pumped and other duties as assigned.
There is frequent exposure to severe cold temperatures and hazardous locations.
Good safety culture is a must along with people and communication skills both oral and written. Employees work 11.5 hours per day, seven days a week and overtime if needed.
- Operate valves, pumps, and hoses to feed chemical into the well tree.
- Repair defective equipment and lines following repair orders.
- Lubricate, adjust, and repair equipment using hand tools and grease guns.
- Monitor all chemical equipment and recommend modifications and changes as required.
- Monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure proper equipment operation.
- Clean and maintain equipment, tools, and the general work area.
- Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures
- Support AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
Minimum Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of three years related training and experience required. Experience in the oil and gas industry and in the arctic environment preferred.
Current DOT medical card and commercial drivers license class A with hazardous material endorsement required. All applicants must meet the following AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
North Slope Training Cooperative (NSTC) safety training certification may be required.
A candidate must be able to meet the following non exclusive requirements:
1. Meet the AES Driver License and Records Policy.
AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
2. Take and pass a pre-employment drug test which includes both UA and hair testing.
3. Meet the physical requirements of this position including working in a remote location under arctic conditions.
The availability of this position is contingent upon the Company's continued operational needs once training is completed.
Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (DOT/FMCSA)
Current DOT medical card and commercial drivers license with hazardous material endorsement required. All applicants must meet the following AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
Employees selected for this position are required to submit to DOT Drug and Alcohol testing. Additionally, AES will verify previous Alcohol and Controlled Substance Testing Records for the past three years, prior to working for the company, as well as the successful completion of DOT return-to-work requirements for violations.
ASRC Energy Services - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Alaska's slippery slopes have led to financial success for ASRC Energy Services. A subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corp., ASRC...