Business Title: Implementation Manager
Requisition Number: 31949
Area of Interest: Information Technology
State: New York
City: New York
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager to join us in our New York office.
IT Advisory professionals help align an organization’s information technology capabilities with the strategic and financial objectives of the organization. IT Advisory professionals help clients achieve improved performance from their IT investments, manage technology risks, and manage information more effectively to achieve business goals. We assist throughout the IT transformation lifecycle -- with strategy development and implementation, change management, performance measurement, and integrating sustainability and risk management into suggested technology solutions.
- Help execute the day-to-day activities of IT advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Assist financial services industry clients in assessing operational risks associated with executing, reporting, and transactional activity
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
KPMG offers and supports flexible work arrangements as well as part-time schedules. We also offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Eight years of consulting experience, preferably in the financial services industry; investment management operations or project management background preferred
- Experience with package implementation such as Simcorp, Eagle and Asset Control
- Knowledge of asset set-up, pricing, corporate actions, fair value, trade processing, trade execution, trade settlement, trade confirmations, trade reconciliations, fund accounting, and/or NAV calculation
- Strong background working in and around back office/middle office/technology/projects functions as a business or technical analyst with firm understanding of front to back trade flows, leading vendor systems, and/or industry protocols
- Ability to work independently, manage the demands of an ever changing environment and adjust accordingly; demonstrated ability to direct others, oversee, interpret, and comment on output and initiate tasks and projects
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free
KPMG LLP - 2 years ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...