Account Representative - Import is responsible for the processing of commercial and logistical documentation in order to obtain customs and other government agency clearance of imported cargo.
- Creates and files customs entries
- Processes and tracks cargo
- Processes freight charge
- Communicates with vendors, government agencies, customers
- Classifies tariffs
- Provides customer service
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 2 to 4 year related experience
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Willingness to develop an understanding of the various modes of transportation
- Ability to become skilled in auditing international documentation to ensure compliance of governmental rules and regulations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
OHL - 17 months ago
OHL is one of the largest 3PLs in the world, providing integrated global supply chain management solutions. Founded in 1951 and...