Total Lubrication Management (TLM), a Colfax Fluid Handling company, is searching for a Territory Sales Manager to join its growing team. Working from a home office and on the road, you will cover the southeast including Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Arkansas working to generate and coordinate sales opportunities with a focus on forest products – pulp and paper.
Target cities for this candidate to live and work in are –
Jackson , MS
Memphis , TN
Birmingham , AL
Tupelo , MS
Columbus , MS
- Interact externally with customers and ExxonMobil engineers, and internally with Telemarketing and Customer Service Representatives
- Interact with operations and other sales personnel to coordinate job scheduling activities to meet customer order requirements; provide sales quotations; and resolve customer complaints to insure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Achieve sales in excess of budgeted amounts
- Achieve targeted sales by business segment
- Effectively utilize marketing programs to enhance sales
- Effectively utilize internet based proposal generation, lead tracking, and sales pipeline tools
- Close qualified leads
- Write Project Summary Reports and Proof of Performance documentation
- Generate ‘Total Cost of Ownership’ savings for customers.
- Expediently respond to customer requests for sales quotations providing price and performance specifications to meet customer requirements and maximize profit; draw a balance between customer needs and operational objectives; follow-up on customer inquiries and expedite when necessary.
- Understand customer orders documenting customer requirements such as specifications for timing and job scope.
- Respond to customer complaints providing expedient resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction; display effective interviewing techniques to determine problem definition; interface with other employees for problem resolution; communicate resolutions and obtain consensus where needed.
- Thrill the customer…understand the needs of customers by working with key customer personnel to provide high quality service; communicate clearly and professionally; perform with courtesy and politeness reflecting a positive company image.
- Develop and nurture relationships with customers; develop new business opportunities.
- Bachelors degree, preferable in Engineering
- Previous track record of three to five years of value based selling
- Industry experience a plus
- Be self motivated and committed to the outstanding performance of the organization
- Possess well developed tact and diplomacy
- Be able to lead diverse teams in a fast paced and changing environment
- Be able to meet deadlines and deliver rapid outcomes
- Willing to travel and spend extended periods away from home
- Valid driver’s license free from violations
- Several years prior outside sales experience in industrial environments – Pulp and Paper, HPI/CPI and Power Gen preferred
- Lubrication & Lubrication Systems knowledge/background preferred
- Negotiation skills
Colfax Fluid Handling - 21 months ago