As a Junior web producer/support working on web production with WWW.PIMCO.COM, you will play an integral role in the production, support and evolution of one of the world*s top destinations for financial information. PIMCO, a leading global fixed income manager, is known as the authority on investments and our web site has grown into an invaluable resource for our clients, the media, and the public. As part of PIMCO, you will work closely with a global team of writers, producers and investment professionals to present sharp, cutting edge information in ways that keep us consistently ahead of our competitors.
- Respond and assist with day to day requests and issues from PIMCO websites
- Update and post content and broadcasts
- Ensure a consistent style and message
- Maintain new Internet content and maintain accuracy and timeliness of current web site information
- Create schedules of recurring content revisions, updates and required deletions
- Work on compliance edits to the site
- Review all materials produced for on-line content and ensure that they are error free and produced with the highest professional standards. Secure approval of new material with Compliance, the Marketing Department and Legal when appropriate.
- Learn about industry trends and understand basic web technology, and terminology.
- Update the team and project sites with all relevant information.
- Go beyond normal job responsibilities to indirectly satisfy the customer; ensure commitments to clients are kept and delivered in a timely manner
- Demonstrate proficiency with technological tools
- Focus on specific goals, and demonstrate a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
- Foster a sense of teamwork, assisting others when needed/required
PIMCO is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- A university degree in business, management information systems, technology, economics or finance related field
- Proficiency in basic technology applications, knowledge of technology, content management systems (particularly Microsoft Sharepoint)
- Practical experience with Microsoft Integrated Portal Technologies, including SharePoint* Products and Technologies and/or related content management tools.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with HTML (including CSS and XML)
- Must possess solid verbal and written communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Must excel at time management.
- Team player that is capable of managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
Dice - 3 years ago
DEPT OF INFO TECH & TELECOMM
- 2 days ago
Better Work World
New York, NY
- 8 days ago
Jr. Java Developer
New York, NY
- 18 hours ago
Pacific Investment Management Company (PIMCO) is fixated on fixed-income products. With more than $1.3 trillion of assets under management,...