ProTrans International is a full service third party logistics provider. Our core business is focused on developing customized, and fully integrated, regional, national, and international consolidation and distribution programs. Our team develops innovative traffic flow solutions for some of the largest corporations in America, using in depth analysis and cutting edge technology.
At ProTrans International, we are currently seeking energetic, focused transportation professionals to be a part of our growing, dynamic team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties essential to performing this function are below. Employees may be asked to perform tasks as needed that are not described below.
· Conducts business with a friendly customer focused attitude.
· Consistent completion of responsible tasks.
· Works to provide complete customer satisfaction.
· Communicates effectively with customers, suppliers, carriers, sales reps, and internal personnel.
· Follows through with commitments to customers and team members.
· Utilizes specialized transportation software effectively.
· Responsible for tracking, data input, and reporting of key performance measures, as assigned by Regional Transportation Manager.
· Ensures all computer information and TMS is accurate and up to date.
· Identifies target customers and sells product offerings.
- Including all route operations:
- Confirms pickup and deliveries
- Checks calls
- Ensures system integrity
- Oversees all routes moving within respective region
- Utilizes truckload posting and routing software
· Builds and maintains a revenue base.
· Maintains integrity and transparency in all situations.
· Understands company objectives and protects the companys business interests.
The requirements listed below describe the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to be successful in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong knowledge in the transportation industry
· Honesty and integrity in all business matters
· Detail oriented, organized, and productive
· Focused on customer satisfaction
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision making skills
· Must have the ability to work and excel in a fast-paced team environment
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum 2 years experience in transportation, logistics, or related field
This position requires the ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English. Bilingual associates desired in certain markets.
ProTrans International, Inc. - 12 months ago