As the Talent Acquisition Group Lead at Diebold, Incorporated, you will have an integral role supporting the entire U.S. talent acquisition function, and contribute to the success of the HR team by taking responsibility for the overall direction, coordination, execution, and completion of specific talent acquisition projects ensuring consistency with Diebold's policy, strategy, and goals. This role will act as a functional group lead for all of the U.S. Talent Acquisition team while also recruiting for Director level positions and above throughout the entire recruiting and onboarding process.
Your essential functions will include:
- Providing leadership to the entire U.S. talent acquisition team.
- Managing vendor relations with: applicant tracking system, background check/drug screening, contingent Managed Services Providers, pre-hire assessments, third party recruiter providers, and other Talent Acquisition providers as required.
- Selecting, appointing, and managing third party recruiters, supplier relationships, and ensuring vendor performance metrics are appropriate and monitored.
- Assisting management in identifying opportunities of continual improvement in Talent Acquisition operations, as well as barriers to change that may limit program success.
- Creating processes and/or programs to steer Talent Acquisition team through complex hiring situations while maintaining corporate vision and strategy.
- Managing and/or assisting with any global talent acquisition implementations or projects including competencies for recruiting.
- Suggesting recruiting goals, performance indicators and best practices on measuring the effectiveness of the function.
- Leading regularly scheduled team update meetings.
- Coaching team members through challenging situations and aiding in their professional development; acting as a person of encouragement and support.
- Guiding the identification of talent needed for the talent pipeline including, but not limited to: leading the University Relations effort, working to identify and build the UR strategy, diversity, and military staffing.
- Working with senior management, hiring managers and local Human Resources staff to develop yearly staffing plans, workforce planning strategies and search assignments.
- Working to meet established metrics per the assigned business unit or function.
- Providing insightful analysis of reports and making recommendations for improvements.
- Promoting Diebold and Strategic Business Units/Specific brands across numerous markets and professional communities.
- Working with Talent Acquisition Coordinator on audit solutions.
- Collaborating with HR Partners and Business leaders to drive recruiting campaigns.
- Evaluating/analyzing reports and recruiting metrics and determining areas for improvement.
- Conducting phone and/or onsite interviews.
- Representing and promote talent acquisition and our internal process to other parts of the organization.
- Ensuring processes and procedures promote the best talent and meet internal promotional goals while following OFCCP compliance.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends.
- Interfacing with candidates, recruiters and hiring teams.
- Ensuring adherence to the selection process.
- Ensuring data accuracy in ATS.
- Creating a positive experience for our applicants and newly hired team members.
- Providing timely feedback to candidates as necessary.
Diebold, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A four year college degree in HR, OD, or business is required.
- Applicants should have at least 6 years of human resource and/or talent acquisition experience.
- Supervisory or mentoring experience is a plus.
- Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) is preferred.
- Must have experience managing vendors/suppliers.
- Project management experience is required.
- Strategy development experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work with all levels of management establishing rapport and earning the professional respect of management.
- Ability to work independently and be trusted to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Team player mentality; ability to collaborate with and lead others.
- Must be able to work with a keen sense of urgency; and have the ability to solve problems.
- Adherence to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
- Professional demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on and close multiple assignments concurrently and in a timely manner.
Cash is king at Diebold. The company is one of the leading producers of automated teller machines (ATMs). In addition, Diebold offers remote...