The Vice President, Consulting is responsible for prospecting and developing new Technology clients, building existing client relationships, meeting with clients, developing proposals, managing contracts, and providing insightful, actionable deliverables to the client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience and Skills:
- Achieving assigned sales targets ($2 - 3M per year)
- Deepening existing client relationships - generating incremental business
- Represent and promote Technology products as a knowledge expert
- Consulting with clients on business issues and research design
- Developing insightful proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Provide expertise in research project design and project management
- Strategic development of business unit’s products and services
- Active in Technology Marketing activities
- Resolving sales or delivery issues
Education: BA/BS in Marketing or equivalent, Advanced degree preferred
- Previous successful experience within a sales role (experience selling marking research and/or Technology preferred)
- Minimum 12 years related work experience in marketing research with focus on Technology research.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully selling large scale Technology engagements.
- Extensive client development experience with a large ‘rolodex’.
- Must have excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Hands-on experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Proven business and negotiation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Outstanding team player able to work across a matrix organization.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.