The Unified Compute Platform Engineering team is looking for software development engineers to contribute to the technical direction, design and development of our private cloud infrastructure as a service product. This person will play a significant role in technology decisions for the UCP product line, and will make significant hands-on contributions to the product. Candidate must be passionate about continuously delivering highly innovative management software for compute infrastructure to the market.
Contribute to the technical direction and architectural vision of the product.
Design, implement and unit test high-value features.
Advance and promote software engineering best practices and processes.
Continuously assess and evolve technology and core components.
Load balance with engineering cross-functional groups to achieve organizational objectives.
- Extensive hands-on software design and development experience across a number of successful commercial products.
- Demonstrated ability to apply software engineering best practices to design, implementation and unit testing.
- Deep passion to continuously deliver highly successful commercial solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years SW Development Experience and BS
- Experience in the compute infrastructure(server, storage and networking) management software/storage industry preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with:
- Management Software for ICT Infrastructure
- Object-oriented design and programming
Hitachi Data Systems - 17 months ago
Hitachi, which means "risen sun," is looking for a new dawn of profits from its galaxy of businesses. The...