********$500 Signing Bonus for Experienced Installers********
Are you an experienced Satellite Television Installer looking for a new opportunity that rewards you for hard work and quality service? Do you want to work independently but with the support of a network of professionals? If so, Multiband has the opportunity for you.
As a Service and Satellite Installation Technician, you will work independently, providing support and service to customers in their homes and places of business. This will be a challenging and rewarding job working with the latest technology. We offer paid training, steady work, flexible scheduling, and real opportunities for advancement.
This position is technically located out of our Portland, ME office; however you do not need to report there on a daily basis. You would only need to visit this office for your initial interview and for part of your training period. After that, the office would give you jobs based off of your zip code, and you would only need to report to Portland, ME once a week to get all the supplies you would need for upcoming jobs.
What we offer:
You get paid for the amount and quality of work that you complete.
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Dependent coverage available
- Short-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company perks, including employee discounts and free DIRECTV !
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid comprehensive training and certification program
Whether you have related service, support or technical experience, or you are seeking an entry level job, we will give you the tools you need to succeed!
We have a specific list of requirements; this job may not be for everyone, please review this list.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click the apply button and send us your information, a member of our staff will contact you shortly to get your new career started. If you would like to discuss the position, please give us a call toll-free at: 866-512-5220.
- Possess a positive, “Can-Do” attitude
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be legally able to work in the United States
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Have a van, truck, or SUV (All the company vehicles are currently assigned to employees)
- Be able to lift at least 60 lbs
- Weigh 250 lbs or less due to ladder safety
- Be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Be flexible to work weekends
- Have problem-solving skills and able to think on your feet
- Be responsible and reliable with the ability to work independently
- Have a professional appearance and take pride in a job well done
- Demonstrate the ability to provide superior customer service
- Excellent communication skills
Multiband - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Multiband Corporation has a nearly singular purpose: providing installation services for satellite and cable service companies and system...