Maintains the highest standards to ensure the quality and cleanliness in the casino, public areas, offices and other required areas.
Keeps the assigned areas maintained in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Keeps assigned area clean of debris and trash removed. Empties and cleans ashtrays/urns and trashcans.
Keeps all equipment properly maintained, clean, and free of marks.
Cleans all bathrooms in assigned areas outlined in job procedures and as trained.
Reports emergencies and maintenance needs to Supervisor.
Assists other areas as needed.
Clean-ups biohazards according to proper procedures.
Shampoo carpet, scrub VCT, clean and maintain stone floors as assigned.
Details guest rooms as instructed. Moving furniture to clean covered areas. High dusting walls, ceilings, windows and furniture.
Properly clean upholstered fabrics and draperies as assigned.
Remove and replace mattresses and box springs as assigned.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months experience as a hotel/restaurant dishwasher, janitorial/cleaning attendant or comparable positions, and/or training from the Culinary Training Academy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 21 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...