Operations Financial Analyst
Chaparral Energy ( www.chaparralenergy.com ), an independent oil and gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, is seeking driven and self-starting individuals for the role of Operations Financial Analyst.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
Candidate Requirements include:
- Analysis of properties, forecast changes and historical data
- Review financial statements
- Development of dashboards and automated workbooks
- Report preparation and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Energy Management
- 2+ years oil and gas experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to oversee and balance multiple work assignments.
- Experience with Enertia software
- Experience with cube based software or TM1
Interested candidates should submit their resume and other credentials online at www.chaparralenergy.com .
Chaparral Energy, Inc. - 20 months ago
Chaparral Energy, Inc. (Chaparral) is an independent oil and natural gas production and exploitation company. Its areas of operation include...