MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. |
Posting Job Description
New Route to Market performance standards with fact based assessments rooted in key performance indicators.
Conduct business analysis on distributor performance: volume, net rev, distribution, price performance, display performance, share, etc.
Establish frameworks and routines to inform ownership and network optimization decisions with necessary performance analysis
Deliver ad hoc, deep dive analysis for Route To Market evaluations including new segmentations
Prepare senior leadership presentations and institute cadence for top to tops, appropriate stakeholder reviews.
Develop and sustain tools and information routines to enable evolving Distributor Standards.
Develop Distributor Scorecards to for Business Dev. team within the department and Region teams.
Support the Sales Deficiency with sufficient information to ensure completion
Support reporting for other new initiatives pertaining to standards including Tap Handles surveys and Displays reporting
Key Deliverables and accountabilities
Build custom models for performance analysis: Role requires integrating multiple data sources for scorecards without benefit of using standard reporting tools, (Margin Minder, Biz Objects). .
Anticipate changing business requirements and proposed interim solutions: This role helps fill the void when DSO needs to evaluate new data before BIS (IT) may be able to fully integrate the capability:
Analytic support resource for the Sales Mgmt Program
Support Execution Link
· Support the Mgr-Execution Link in setting up the reports and facilitating the after action reviews on key initiatives, (displays acceleration, tap handle surveys, etc.
· Partner with BIS and implement all phases of our “Execution Link” strategy
· Bachelor’s Degree with Mater’s degree preferred (in IS or systems management)
· 3-5 years consulting and/or corporate experience
· Knowledge of business intelligence frameworks
· Extensive experience in reporting tools, (SAP suite of tools, Margin Minder) and ability to integrate multiple data sources to singe performance report
· Experience in quantitative disciplines, e.g., statistics, applied economics, etc.
· Excellent spreadsheet skills (functions/ macros/VBA) and good relational database management skills (e.g., Access, enterprise databases)
· Experience utilizing/interpreting syndicated volumetric and pricing data (e.g., ACNielsen, IRI) a plus
· Experience in a Fortune 500 company (preferably CPG), consulting firm, market information/research company (ACNielsen/IRI), or market research department
· Report development from scratch, (e.g. beyond just experiencing running sophisticated queries)
· Knowledge of financial planning processes (e.g., P&L mgmt.) & valuation practices (e.g., NPV, EVA) a plus
· Results : Track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line orientation; evidence of the ability to consistently take accountability and make good decisions through a combination of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
· Action Oriented: Enjoys working hard and looks for challenges. Able to act and react with speed even if limited information is available. Not afraid to take charge of a situation when trouble comes; can overcome resistance and take unpopular stands when necessary.
· · Communication: Express quantitative results clearly, concisely and effectively; ability to summarize & effectively explain complex information
Problem Solving: Use a discipline process to define problems, identify root causes, evaluate data from a variety of sources, recognize patterns, generate alternative solutions, identify potential unintended consequences, and recommend the best solution.
Collaboration : Develop working relationships with internal clients. Role required to be on point with sales leaders to manage and communicate the needs for employee sales assignments.
External clientst : Role requires degree of knowledge, interaction with Trade Dimension (TD Links) to meet outlet classification and and Managed Chain requirements for MillerCoors.
· The individual must possess exceptional analytical aptitude, with a strong attention to detail.
MillerCoors - 17 months ago