Gyrus ACMI, Inc is a dynamic medical device company whose vision is to anticipate the needs of surgeons through powerful see and treat procedure solutions that are safe, simple, cost efficient and produce the highest quality patient outcomes. Gyrus ACMI is focused on Minimally Invasive procedures in Urology, Gynecology, General Surgery and ENT. Gyrus ACMI, believes its people are its greatest asset. We offer an environment that challenges everyone to grow, contribute, excel and share successes. Gyrus ACMI is committed to creating a world class company with world class people.
Southborough, MA - The R&D Technician will participate in the building of prototype and testing of Imaging based equipment; with direction from the responsible Engineer. EOE M/F/D/V
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Assemble Electro-mechanical R&D prototypes to specification (Mechanical & Electrical).
- Assemble Opto-mechanical R&D prototypes to specification (Mechanical & Optical).
- Assemble, system level test, and process report generation.
- Read and take direction from detailed design drawings.
- Build new fixtures and/or tooling.
- Take precise measurements of all components parts.
- Rework/modify products to achieve proper function.
- Assist in the transfer of development products to production.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
(ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- An Associates degree in Engineering is required.
- Experience of 8+ years in a job demonstrating complex electromechanical testing and assembly is desired.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to operate electromechanical measurement/test equipment and prototype tool/fixturing is preferred.
- Must be able to read and properly interpret engineering drawings and take technical instruction from co-workers, supervisors and other professional personnel.
Olympus - 19 months ago
Gyrus ACMI allows surgeons to see better and do less tissue damage to their patients. A subsidiary of Olympus, the company makes medical...