Clarins, a leading European skincare and luxury fragrance company has a wonderful opportunity for a bright, energetic and experienced Counter Manager to represent our beautiful line at a prestigious department store in the Quakerbridge Mall in Lawrence Township, NJ.
As a Counter Manager, with responsibility to direct an award-winning team, Clarins will provide in-depth education on our products and selling techniques. The right candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively with customers in order to develop strategies and build the Clarins business, creating maximum impact of all at-counter animations and new product introductions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve overall retail sales and event goals.
- Ensure relationship building and customer satisfaction.
- Look at ways of creating added sales volume through animation and knowledge of product
- Communicate store events to the staff
- Re-enforce standards of the counter in image and hygiene practices and merchandising
- Delegate and follow up on daily counter responsibilities required by Skin Care Specialists.
- Must communicate daily, monthly, and individual sales goals to the Account Executive
- Assist in effective bookings, coach, and monitor the results.
- Must maintain collateral and stock control
Clarins representatives will have a dynamic and outgoing personality, and have a passion for skincare and makeup. The successful candidate should have 5-7 years of cosmetics retail experience, with a history of success. All team members should be able to recruit new customers and create excitement at the counter, perform facial treatments and makeup applications, and have the ability to close a sale. Clarins employees will be expected to consistently meet and exceed sales goals and expectations.
We are looking for strong sales professionals, with a history of success, and the drive and ambition to thrive in the beauty industry. We are looking for an experienced, goal driven individual with strong communication skills and the ability to run a successful counter. This position is paid by the retailer.
We provide in-depth education on our skin care/make-up products, as well as Clarins selling techniques.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Clarins - 10 months ago
Clarins was inspired by founder Jacques Courtin-Clarins’ love and respect for women’s beauty.
As a medical student in Paris,...