Community Coffee Company is steeped in tradition as rich as our coffee. As the largest family-owned retail coffee brand in the U.S., our
company’s roots grew from a small country store in Baton Rouge more than 90 years ago. Community Coffee Company is so much a part of
people’s lives and spans so many generations that it has been dubbed the State Coffee of Louisiana.
We are currently seeking a SAP BW Analyst to be responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementing and
maintenance of the diverse systems and reporting needs for the enterprise. This position also performs information technology and business
consulting to review business needs and provide creative and cost effective recommendations for solutions, followed by successful
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Supports, maintains and troubleshoots existing BW processes, objects and reports.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of SAP BI principles, theories, concepts and techniques including SAP Portals and Business Objects.
- Provides in-depth business and IT consultation to clients, peers, management, and external partners to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
- Identifies key issues, develops action plans, maintains project schedules, coordinates in-depth analysis, and delivers quality solutions on time and within budget.
- Adheres to the Principles of Project Management, Business System Analysis and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Prepares complex technical documentation, documents own work and ensures area of responsibility is well documented.
- Establishes and maintains communication channels to keep Business Applications Manager informed of project status, accomplishments, issues and challenges.
- Participates in established on-call schedule.
- Supports additional duties requested by IS Management.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k), short- and long-term disability, paid
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent (B.S.) from four-year College or University
- 5-7 years of experience as a SAP BW/BI developer.
- Strong technical experience within SAP BW including: data modeling (ODS/InfoCubes/MultiProviders), development of extractors and transformations, management of process chains, query design and optimization, and ABAP.
- Functional experience in ERP and HCM.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% of the time
- Regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
time off, employee assistance program, credit union, and educational assistance.
Community Coffee - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Community Coffee is a cuppa Joe with a Cajun patois, don't you know. Stating that it makes the largest family-owned retail coffee brand...