Nexius has an opportunity in the technology group for Senior Architects to develop the functional requirements of services over an LTE broadband network. The project is in collaboration with a major wireless operator and is a central part of the effort to translate the service offerings on an LTE network into specific requirements for the core infrastructure. |
- Review the status of 2G/3G and wireline voice services at this operator
- Review High Level Architecture that has been approved.
- Define how 3GPP standards would be applied in this environment
- Track technical requirements that will support those services
- Develop Detailed Architecture, Test Architecture and Test plans
- Track progress and report issues.
- Suggest and implement issue resolutions.
- Work independently
- Coordinate work with multiple groups including Marketing, technology and engineering.
- Anticipate issue and raise them for early resolutions
- Communicate progress to management
- Work in a team environment.
- Provide solutions; not just highlighting problems and issues.
- Prepare Documentation
- Ability to focus on the critical issues while maintaining a view of the end to end picture.
- Ability to juggle multiple and sometime conflicting requirements.
- Teaming skills are required
- Ability to write and communicate clearly and efficiently.
- An advanced degree preferable
- Ten years of experience in advanced technology deployment
- Experience in Architecture work.
- Experience in Wireless Network Architecture
- Understanding of UMTS, LTE, Messaging and VoLTE technologies and their capabilities
- Expert at 3GPP standards.
- Experience in implementing IMS services (in particular IMS telephony and messaging services)
- Familiar with GSMA IR.92 and IR,88
- Understanding of CSCF and HSS functions.
- Understanding of Policy control (PCEF, PCRF)
- Understanding of LTE elements (HSS, PDN-GW)
- Understanding of QoS techniques in LTE
- Expertise in the definition of broadband data services
- Familiarity with the Microsoft office suite. In particular, MS Project, Word and Excel.
Nexius specializes in delivering end-to-end network services, software and business intelligence solutions to leading network operators and...