Jack Morton Worldwide is a global brand experience agency. Our job: connecting brands with the people that matter most. Our passion: creating engaging experiences that help clients build strong experience brands.
Summer Internship Program:
Jack interns will get hands-on program experience, learn about the marketing industry and have the opportunity to grow their professional skills. In turn, our Jack teams will tap into all the knowledge you bring to the table. But don’t take our word for it… see what last summer’s interns had to say about their experience.
Our paid internships run for 10 weeks with assignments in various departments including strategy, production, and creative. Here are the opportunities available in our San Francisco office.
If you’re interested in an internship at Jack Morton
please send your resume by
Design Intern candidates, be sure to include a link to your portfolio!
Please be sure to specify which department and location you are interested in!
The Strategy Intern supports the needs of the strategy team to ensure
objective, fact-based insights about a client’s brand, target audiences and the business environment to develop on target, defensible marketing solutions.
- Support Strategists
on existing client work and new business proposals
fresh insights after conducting analysis and research to understand client brand, audiences and business environment
new sources of information that provide teams with trends, market analysis and relevant points of view that will enhance our ability to meet client needs
- Participate in developing the creative brief, articulating key insights and a clear point of view
- Enter, track, and report pipeline activity for prospective and existing clients through the company client relationship management system
- Collaborate actively with other account team members to ensure effective connections through all agency disciplines relative to client work
The Production Intern is responsible for supporting the production team in the flawless delivery of marketing and communication solutions that drive client results.
- Support the production team to execute program segments
- Coordinate communications between team members
- Assist in client communications
- Book external resources as needed/directed (crew members, facilities, travel)
Graphic Design Intern
The Design Intern is responsible for supporting the creative team through innovative, flawless design to ensure the delivery of superior creative solutions.
- Generate innovative client solutions
- Define the vision of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients through skillful design
- Be an “audience advocate” by understanding the clients’ business and keeping abreast of their business issues and relevant cultural events and trends that affect your audiences
- Creative and artistic presentation skills; the ability to think visually and collaborate with other creative team members
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and Quark
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends
Jack Morton - 10 months ago
Jack Morton Worldwide dramatizes marketing. The marketing firm stages more than 1,000 multimedia events, both live and virtual, to promote...