Collects and analyzes scheduling, staffing, and workload data. Generates schedule projections for the call center/customer service operation to ensure optimal service levels. Proposes schedule modifications to ensure adequate coverage is maintained. May provide ad-hoc reporting as requested.
Managers/Supervisors on a multi-daily, weekly, and monthly basis for staffing and training purposes.
- Monitors Blue Pumpkin Forecasting and Scheduling, Verint Impact 360, Webview, Cisco and CTIOS for calls in queue, agents exceeding AUX, ACW thresholds; communicates discrepancies to the appropriate Manager/Supervisor following protocols.
- Focuses primarily on real-time monitoring of call center floor, noting performance issues, changing trends and call volume.
- Frequently updates direct Supervisor regarding overtime, VTO as well as other staffing issues.
- Acts as the central point of contact and coordinates all (including but not limited to) absence notifications, tardies, cancellation or notification of meetings, adherence issues, and all other schedules as assigned.
- Manages the vacation database and ATO Tracking.
- Provides accurate and timely reports to
Education and Experience Requirements
- ServiceMaster Commitment
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
program software preferred; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school specializing in computer
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
interpret bar graphs
- Working knowledge process flow/workflow concept
- Skill in mathematics, including the ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and
instructions, and procedure manuals
- Skill with computers in general including Microsoft Windows, Excel, CMS, Workforce Management software
- Skill in verbal and written communication Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to operate computers, telephone, fax machine, copier, file cabinets, shredder and
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through...