**THIS POSITION CAN BE FILLED IN SEATTLE, PORTLAND, LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO, OR DENVER**
Develop and expand new and existing business through effective communication with prospects and customers who have international banking needs ranging from a moderately complex to a complex nature. Primarily focused on selling international payment and global financial supply chain solutions to medium-large corporations. The individual will maintain knowledge of worldwide political, economic, social and cultural conditions. Additionally, the individual will represent the International Banking Division, both at internal and external professional functions, promoting a favorable image of the bank.
Senior level sales representative with strong leadership and sales skills. Responsible for generating new business with a strong understanding of the international trade flows and processes of large corporations. Works well independently. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills including expertise in public relations. Demonstrated planning and implementation skills. Incumbent is an expert in international sales and has a minimum of five to ten years of related experience and five years of business development experience at the corporate level. Job entails significant sales responsibilities .
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of international sales experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of Commercial / Corporate credit and credit quality
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 16 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S. B...