Are you looking to make a difference in a growing company?
GENCO has an exciting career opportunity for an Applications Analyst in our Green Bay, WI office, and is conducting interviews now!
The Applications Analyst is responsible for the implementation of our transportation management systems (TMS). This includes project planning, status reporting, and involvement in all aspects of the software lifecycle including, designing, developing, testing and maintaining the interfaces with our TMS.
This position requires the exercise of independent judgment and discretion.
The Applications Analyst is Responsible For:
- Developing and maintaining GENCO’s proprietary software to support all logistics services
- Holding responsibility for communication from/to the customer (internal and external customers)
- Defining system requirements based on customer needs
- Working with Management to communicate project status and concerns
- Analyzing and recommending innovative improvements to existing systems, procedures, and issues impacting customers, and focus efforts on eliminating the root causes of recurring issues
- Developing technical and user documentation
- Training new users on internal software systems
- Keeping current with industry trends and making enhancements to systems as necessary
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
GENCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field.
- Experience/knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- Experience/knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Visual Basic
- Experience/knowledge of Java/J2EE, Oracle Databases and PL/SQL is a plus
- Proven planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Scheduling/prioritizing work and projects
- Prior database experience required
- Eager to learn new technologies
GENCO Participates in E-Verify
United States-Wisconsin-Green Bay
GENCO, a wholly owned subsidiary of FedEx, is the recognized leader in product lifecycle and reverse logistics solutions designed to...