San Antonio, TX - Environmental - Office/Operations Manager
AECOM Environment is looking to hire an Office/Operations Manager for our San Antonio, TX location.
The Operations Manager is responsible for technical and operational management of one or more offices within a district.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for both business development and operations within the San Antonio, TX office and broader TX operations footprint, with a focus on financial, profit/loss, strategic planning, organizational growth and development.
- Leads process to support Project and Program Managers with staffing, resource allocation/scheduling, budgeting, data management/presentation, and stakeholder interface
- Leads strategy development, estimating, and proposal preparation for select opportunities
- Directs and mentors project managers, program managers and staff
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate a reputation as a high performer, having worked in collaboration with senior level management teams to achieve substantial growth with profitability.
- From a technical perspective, the candidate should have the appropriate mix of experience in the remediation consulting and environmental compliance areas, to provide the leadership necessary and desired in the position.
- Must have a successful business development background
- Must have strong writing, verbal, presentation and proposal skills
- Education: Degree(s) BS; MS is a plus - Discipline: Science/Engineering
- EIT / PE / PG: Professional license is a plus
- Years of Experience: 10+
- Excellent interpersonal skills What We Offer AECOM employees around the world enjoy a wide range of benefits and competitive compensation package. AECOM is much more than just a place to work. It's a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects world wide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 2 years ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...