POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Safelite AutoGlass is looking for a Dispatcher to join our team! This position s erves as the primary liaison between customers, technicians, and local market teams to schedule, route, track, and invoice orders. Supports all market and/or division locations.
Who we’re looking for:
- Schedules, routes, tracks, and invoices work
- Maintains proper radio communications with technicians
- Reviews completed work orders with installers for accuracy prior to invoicing
- Removes any unused inventory from completed work orders
- Coordinates hotshots and add-ons with warehouses
- Maintains a high level of knowledge about glass parts that fit various makes and models of automobiles
- Maintains updated familiarity with local/assigned market ( i.e., location of streets, subdivisions, businesses) and provides accurate directions for technicians when needed
- Ensures proper information is on routing manifest and work orders before technicians leave the facility
- Maintains daily paperwork and technician files
- Tracks vehicle mileage and maintenance
- Updates truck maintenance files
- Identifies and handles inaccuracies in store parameter maintenance (i.e., zips)
- Calls customers to confirm appointments and notify them of any schedule changes
- Resolves customer problems (warranties, missed appointments, reschedules) in a courteous, professional, and timely manner
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
- Knowledge of d ispatch practices and procedures, Safelite Group systems, and routing and mapping devices
- Knowledge of general business practices, standard office practices and procedures, and Safelite Group policies and procedures
- Knowledge of how to get from point-to-point in the most efficient way possible (understand traffic flow, geographic features).
- Ability to pr ovide world class customer service, exercise good judgment, understand and follow general instructions, and coordinate multiple activities and tasks
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships, exhibit a pleasant telephone manner, answer routine questions, analyze situations and seek appropriate solutions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, maintain accurate and complete work records, and communicate effectively.
- Skill in v erbal and written communication and effective listening
- Skill in operating general office equipment, operating a personal computer and job related software, planning and scheduling workload, and multitasking
Safelite AutoGlass - 17 months ago
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...