Transformer Engineering is a premier manufacturer of custom designed electromagnetic components with presence in North America and Asia Pacific region. We have a long-history in delivering innovative solutions to our global customers. Our goal is simple. We strive to achieve excellence in the application, design & manufacture of custom electromagnetic components while providing superior quality, service and satisfaction to our OEM customers.
Due to sales growth Transformer Engineering is currently hiring coil winders at our Cleveland, Ohio facility for 1 st and 2 nd shift.
Winds coils used in the assembly of transformers, inductors, and reactors to meet production schedules and performance standards.
- Winds coils using various conductor and insulating materials according to job order using engineering drawings, specifications and blueprints.
- Operate a winding machine and associated auxiliary equipment and tooling to produce coils for transformers and inductors.
- Will be required to braze copper and weld aluminum conductor materials
- Communicates openly and effectively in a professional manner.
- Understands and follows all safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Primarily works in a lean manufacturing environment, which may be fast-paced with small batch sizes.
Overtime (OT) may be required in times of increased production.
- Ability to perform basic reading, writing, and math functions.
- Ability to work with your hands, think mechanically, and read blue prints.
- Ability to collaborate and involve others in decision-making and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Models positive and professional work ethics.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous coil winding experience desired, but not required.
High School Education or equivalent required
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Monster - 11 months ago
Transformer Engineering Corporation (TEC) has been a manufacturer of custom designed transformers, inductors, and other electro-magnetic com...