Our client is seeking a MySQL Database Administrator in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (PA).
- Responsible for coordinating changes to computer databases, test and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database
- Direct programmers and analysts to make changes to existing databases and database management systems
- Direct others in coding logical and physical database descriptions
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project
- Review and approve database development and determine project scope and limitations
- Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems
- Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information
- Perform other duties as assigned
Kforce - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...