We are currently seeking a highly skilled client relationship manager with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. This position reports to our Service Manager. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address remote user issues requiring onsite dispatch. If you have the experience and the desire, we'd like to talk to you.
Our client relationship manager participates in our problem management and resolution process, and assign resources to and schedule all remote, onsite or bench services, as well as growing and developing the organization’s perception with existing customers through exceptional customer service. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and management and scheduling processes. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
This position will include coordinating efficient and timely customer installation and repair assignments through effective management of our field engineering staff and working within a structured problem management and resolution process to complete them within established SLAs, and involves working with other resources and vendors to deliver effective support services. Responsibilities include continuously monitoring and adjusting work assignments to insure optimum tech productivity through efficient routing and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Job duties include utilizing our CRM solution to monitor remote user support services and update service request information, answer support calls, assign ticket severity, prioritize and schedule work accordingly, and collaborate and work with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues. Overall relationship management skills and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to complex IT requirements are desired. Other requirements include participating in ongoing training and preparing and presenting service reports to management regularly.
Minimum Skills Required:
This Position Entails:
- Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with users, staff and vendors
- Passion for teamwork, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-orientated, dependable and flexible
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Background check and drug screen required
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Tools, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Heavy scheduling and management of human resources
- Creating marketing materials using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Efficient and effective routing of each day’s scheduled work to the appropriate field engineer
- Accurate documentation of all activities conducted
- Heavy follow-up and follow-through
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically proficient
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
oDesk - 21 months ago