At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Dealer Services we offer integrated computing solutions to about 26,000 auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle and heavy equipment dealers in nearly 90 countries worldwide. To succeed, we invest in technologies, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG’s Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
We have an immediate opening available for an Account Relationship Manager (ARM). Create business relationships and generate sales leads with high-level contacts through face-to-face client site visits. Maintain an ongoing business relationship with current clients to facilitate future sales. Work in conjunction with a specific field sales team. Work under general supervision of Director of Sales. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency in communication and collaboration. Typically require 1 to 3 years of DMS or industry related experience.
Functional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Call reports in salesforce.com, such as: Campaign Reports, Trip report w/follow-up action items and Dealer sign-off reports
- Proactive backlog review to find uninstalled applications, or, pplications installed but not claimed
- Coordination with Client Account Managers (CAMs)
- Regular review of client application penetration report
- Consistent and clear messaging to dealer
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- Must have Automotive Retail experience, ideally 1-3 years or must have 1-3 years of outside B2B sales
- Knowledge of automotive, finance/insurance and technology industries strongly preferred
- Ability to travel approximately 75% or more is required
We back our Sales force with the strongest infrastructure in the business. ADP provides a top notch supporting cast which gives the Sales associates the back-end support needed to get business done. We will support your career growth with initial and on-going sales training, advanced sales tools and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative. We cannot succeed as a world class service company unless we globally attract, motivate, empower and retain exceptionally knowledgeable, talented, and committed associates. Our associates have a strong work ethic and results-orientation, believe in and support our core values, and reflect the diverse business environments in which we operate. We will offer our associates challenges, opportunities, and advancement in an informal, fast-paced, non-bureaucratic environment that is sensitive to work-family and flexible-schedule issues. We will provide technologies that enable our associates to meet our clients' ever-changing product needs and preferences. We want each associate to feel like an integral part of a team that is making a discernible positive contribution to ADP's success. Our goal is to be the clear employer of choice for our current and future associates.
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Team player with ability to coordinate efforts with channel sales reps to sell
- Strong computer skills with current technical knowledge, i.e., proficiency w/MS Office (Excel/PP)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills in order to close deals and make presentations
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, Houston, TX
Automatic Data Processing
- 2 years ago - save job
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...