The McClatchy Company, the third-largest newspaper publisher in the U.S., is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer for support of PeopleSoft HCM and Financial applications.
This position will:
- Design, develop & deliver high quality software solutions for the PeopleSoft HCM and/or Financial systems.
- Develop detailed technical design specifications for application modifications and/or customizations.
- Provide solution options and sizing estimates to application enhancements requests.
- Research and recommend vendor delivered solutions and patches.
- Analyze and troubleshoot production related issues.
To apply, please send resume and salary history to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Qualified candidates will have 5+ years PeopleSoft development experience.
- Profiiciency in PeopleSoft development technologies, including PeopleTools, Application Designer, PeopleCode (procedural, object oriented and application packages), Component Interface, Application Engine, Workflow, XML, SQR and SQL.
- PeopleSoft functional and technical expertise within the HCM and/or Financials modules.
- Experience w/ PeopleSoft version 9.1 & PeopleTools version 8.50 or higher.
- Solid knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Detailed knowledge of the full software development life cycle.
- Strong multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a post-offer physical and drug screen. EOE
The McClatchy Company - 2 years ago
The McClatchy Company (McClatchy) is a newspaper company with 30 daily newspapers, approximately 50 non-dailies and direct marketing and...