- Minimum of 5 years experience with an accredited BS degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent program.
Job responsibilities will include:
1. Design and development of digital/processor circuits.
2. Design of analog circuits.
3. Design/experience with RF circuits.
4. Knowledge of printed circuit boards with emphasis on isolation, EMI management, grounding, conductive heat dissipation, and minimized packaging.
5. Participation in the complete system integration as the subsystem owner.
6. Ownership throughout the entire lifecycle of the subsystem, from concept to design & development, to build-out and subsystem integration, and on to post-launch support.
7. Design of high reliability and/or long-lifetime hardware.
8. Evaluating 3rd Party Vendor subsystem components. Will additionally be responsible for generating specifications, reviewing designs, procuring components.
9. Developing documentation including test procedures, component analysis summaries, circuit schematics, and technical engineering notes. Will additionally be responsible for generating subsystem requirements and participating in overall subsystem architecture design.
10. Performing test and debugging at board, component, and subsystem levels.
Applicants should have experience and knowledge of HW/SW design, including analog, digital/processor and RF circuits . Knowledge of solar cell technologies is a plus.
Applicants should also display basic familiarity with digital electronics (e.g. microprocessors, DSPs, CPLDs, FPGAs), one or more communications protocols (e.g. Ethernet, CAN, RS422/485/232, I^2C, SPI). Experience with circuit schematic capture and simulation, as well as PCB layout, is preferred.
Special consideration will be give to applicants with additional skills / experience in design for space environments, high reliability fault tolerant systems, radiation hardening, or EMI shielding and grounding.
Applicants must be self-motivated, able to work under little supervision, able to adapt to changing design requirements, and able to easily transition between projects to meet priority shifts.
Apply for employment using any of the following methods:
Use the Online Application
Send resumes to:
1899 W. Brooks Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Fax your resume to: (702) 639-0881
Bigelow Aerospace, LLC - 6 months ago
Bigelow Aerospace is the leading private company for space habitat destinations. Featured in articles in Popular Science, Wired, The Economi...