Regional Operations Manager - North East-1201136
Armstrong Cabinet Products (ACP), a subsidiary of Armstrong World Industries, is looking for a Regional Operations Manager for the Nashua, NH area. Incumbent will be responsible for direct management and results of company owned Regional Distribution Center(s), Field Warehouse location(s), and delivery fleets within assigned area coupled with oversight of 3PL operations. Scope of control includes Warehouse and Fleet Management, Warehouse Layout and Design, Inventory Control, Process Improvement, Budget Management and Personnel Development and Supervision. Manager is accountable for overall Logistics Customer Satisfaction and Logistics Cost.
Key Process (Ownership/Participation):
- Develop, lead, and execute a Logistics plan for the assigned region to achieve expected customer service levels within operation budget.
· Lead Process Improvement activities to streamline business practices and work processes to deliver improved performance in safety, quality, and service results.
· Partner with 3PL service providers to achieve high service levels while lowering total cost.
- Work directly with EH&S Managers to develop and implement safety processes and programs to achieve overall zero recordable/zero lost time objective. Instill a culture that encompasses safety as a first priority. Ensure all regulations, policies, work rules, best practices and reporting requires are followed.
- Develop effective relationships with key internal and external customers.
- Drive high performance culture through effective implementation of Performance Management and Employee Development system. Actively reduce turnover through HR programs and morale building. Assemble a qualified team of performers utilizing resources in the Training and Development Center. Coach and develop sales and operations talent to meet current and future staffing needs. Ensure compliance with, and reinforcement of current sales process, tools and programs. Coaching and developing individuals for improved performance using the Performance Management Process. Conduct monthly reviews for all sales accounts; assess/direct sales staff productivity.
- Fiduciary responsibilities include:
· Order Processing
· Inventory management and control
· Execution of operating processes and procedures
· Plan and manage expense budget.
· Other projects or duties, as assigned.
· Up to 50% business travel, including overnight.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management of Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Logistics operations management.
- Experienced in the building materials industry is preferred.
- Must demonstrate effective analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills required.
- Effective process management skills and results-orientation.
- Must be able to coach staff and develop a high performance team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Must demonstrate skills in conflict management, and change management.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
We offer competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, long and short term disability coverage, 401k plan, paid time off, and product discount programs.
About the Company:
Established in 1860, Armstrong World Industries, Inc. is a multi-billion dollar global leader in the design and manufacture of floors, ceilings, and cabinets with a focus on innovation, design, and environmental sustainability. Based in Lancaster PA, Armstrong serves both the residential and commercial markets operating plants and distribution centers in eight countries with over 9,000 employees worldwide.
Armstrong is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Customer and Field Service Operations
Primary Location: NH-Nashua
Other Locations: TX-Addison
Armstrong - 19 months ago
Armstrong is a leader in the design and manufacture of floors and ceilings. Our innovative residential and commercial product designs,...