Have we seen your work in the Webbys, Addys or other award shows? Do you appreciate cool tactics, but push yourself until you have a strong campaign concept? Are you equally comfortable and creative in digital and traditional media? Do you put as much effort into developing your teammate’s ideas as your own? Do clients and account people ask for you to work on their business?
If you answered yes to all five questions, you may be the ACD/Art Director Porter Novelli is looking for to help take our award-winning creative/digital offering to the next level. Submit your resume and online portfolio if you meet the following:
- Proven ability to create and produce integrated multimedia campaigns, including concept, visual/brand look and flawless execution.
- Minimum 10 years experience as art director in ad agencies and creative digital shops.
- Portfolio includes successful government and public affairs campaigns, as well as consumer, B-2-B, and more.
- Hands-on knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, digital production of websites, widgets, banner ads, tools, mobile apps.
- Proven ability to art direct TV, video and photo shoots.
- Successful experience as trusted creative/strategic partner/advisor to clients and account teams.
- Guide, mentor, partner to creative/visual staff.
- Riveting presenter with excellent internal/external communications skills.
- Multi-tasker who delivers on time, on budget.
Position is in the Washington, DC office of global communications agency Porter Novelli.
Porter Novelli - 14 months ago
International public relations firm Porter Novelli provides advertising, event management, investor and media relations, and other services...