We are currently seeking an entry-level customer service agent at the Fixed Based Operation (FBO). This position is for the Saturday through Wednesday, 6 AM - 2 PM shift. The pay is $9.27 an hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform both public and non-public contact positions which may include passenger interaction
- Loading and unloading of luggage, golf clubs, and some freight
- A/C cleaning, marshalling, and push back using tug assist or by hand
- Operating motor vehicles including various fuel trucks with high cabins, shuttle van, and aircraft tugs
- Assist with all operational aspects of the FBO
- Maintain and strive to exceed customer services standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction and good will in all areas
- Provide various housekeeping items to maintain superior presentation of the FBO
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to work evenings, nights, weekends, holidays, and in all weather conditions
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- The ability to continuously bend and/or squat for aircraft operational hook up
- The ability to deice aircraft using high pressure hoses
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
Delta Private Jets - 11 months ago