Knowledge of and ability to:
• Develop interest centers with models, displays, books, magazines and similar materials to motivate learning of science.
• Participate in curriculum and other developmental programs within the school of assignment and/or on a district level.
• Assist students in selection and development of individual research projects and encourages students to enter science fairs and other contests.
• Cooperate with the administration and other science teachers in providing science programs and other science activities such as science fairs, clubs, etc.
• Communicate with parents and school counselors on the individual student’s progress.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
• Possession of a valid credential authorizing service as a Chemistry teacher.
• Possession of an EL Authorization.
• No Child Left Behind (NCLB) compliant in Chemistry.
Applications from qualified candidates are invited. A complete application file consists of:
• A completed certificated EDJOIN application;
• An up-to-date resume;
• Three Letters of Recommendation (no more than two years old);
• Proof of credentials/licenses held;
• Transcripts of degrees held.
To submit an application you must log onto www.EDJOIN.org. Applicants are responsible for assuring that Personnel receive the online submission of their application before the deadline date. Applicants must be sure they are submitting a complete application packet with all required documents. Incomplete application packets will not be considered. For questions regarding the position, you may contact Personnel Services at (909) 820-7700 ext. 2424.
EdJoin.org - 15 months ago