The Dental Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering and quality assurance, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
• Responsible for defining the product strategy and roadmap and complete design specifications to outline the project for the engineering team.
• Perform product demos to customers
• Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
• Act as a leader within the company
• Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
• Provide internal staff and sales training for product features and software releases
• Develop Implementation Plans/Process documents for large scale projects
• Review Documentation and Recorded Classes for accurate class content
• Work with Sales and Marketing on prospective customers needs and market demand
• Manage projects and releases
• Participate in spec reviews of requirement documents and products derived from requirement specifications
• Some Travel required
Founded in 1995 and headquartered in Birmingham, AL, SuccessEHS is a nationally recognized medical and dental software vendor providing a single solution Practice Management and EHR system. SuccessEHS software, entirely in-house developed and supported, has achieved multiple certifications from CCHIT. Our employees are driven, technologically savvy, and dedicated to providing the best service to our customers. We believe that our employees and the service they provide are what set us apart in the industry.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office essential tools (Power Point, Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Knowledge of information technology and business practices used in the dental market
• Professional, organized, and self-motivated individual with experience managing multiple tasks in a timely manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to relate to all levels of customers and employees
• Proficient problem solving, analytical reasoning and conflict resolution skills
Preferred Education/Work Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 2 to 4 years experience in a dental business or service-related field
• Previous Product Management Experience Preferred