Work with a team of leaders of excellence in an environment of mentorship to provide quality, compassionate care ! Baptist Hospitals has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Registered Nurse to experience the best in nursing practice in this emergency room environment in a leadership role. Our culture is a spirit of community that promotes patient focused care as we encourage the growth and development of each and every nurse. EOE
Duties of the position include, but is not limited to the following:
- Coordinates and provides care utilizing the critical thinking framework known as the nursing process. The nursing process forms the foundation of the nurse's decision making to help partner with patients/families to attain, maintain and restore health whenever possible.
- Blends caring, compassion, knowledge and integrity to provide safe quality care that preserves patient autonomy, dignity and rights. Integrates practice with a service-first focus keeping within the Baptist Mission of the three fold ministry of Christ through healing, teaching and preaching.
- Assists manager by providing clinical leadership for nursing employees on an assigned unit to maintain continuity of nursing care in conjunction with the hospital/nursing mission, goals, policies and procedures. Works in collaboration with the Manager/Director/CNO to ensure goal attainment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience Minimum Required: 3 years experience on current unit or specialty area, or 4 years experience in an acute care hospital setting or comparable specialty area.
- Licensure required : Current RN Licensure permitting practice as a professional nurse in the state of practice.
- Education Minimum : Completion of a RN program
- Education Preferred: BSN
- Special Skills Minimum Required: Basic computer literacy skills.
- Certification required : Current American Heart Association healthcare providers Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Certification preferred: Current American Heart Association ACLS
Baptist Memorial Health Care, an integrated system of hospitals and ancillary patient-care settings, offers an exciting environment for...