The senior account executive must have at least two years of relevant experience in public relations and/or related fields including research, advertising, management consulting, media and publishing.
The senior account executive should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field and a proven ability to manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously. S/he should be able to develop communications plans, implement public relations tactics and impart knowledge to more junior team members. S/he should have strong research, writing, editing and client interaction skills, perform well under pressure and be a team player.
· Contribute to creation of communications plans that meet client objectives
· Manage multiple projects from conception to completion, by anticipating challenges and ensuring deadline and budget adherence
· Build relationship with clients and colleague at all levels
· Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content
· Supervise staff junior to you by motivating, coaching and consistently providing feedback
· Help plan and coordinate traditional and social media outreach programs
· Aid in new business process including idea contribution, research and proposal preparation
· Commit to continuous learning; set and pursue stretch goals
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Edelman’s values (Quality, Integrity, Respect, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Mutual Benefits) and Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
Edelman is the world’s largest public relations firm, with 65 offices and more than 4,500 employees worldwide, as well as affiliates in more than 30 cities. Edelman was named Advertising Age’s top-ranked PR firm of the decade in 2009 and one of its “A-List Agencies” in both 2010 and 2011; Adweek’s “2011 PR Agency of the Year;” PRWeek’s “2011 Large PR Agency of the Year;” and The Holmes Report’s “2011 Global Agency of the Year” and its 2011 “North American Large Agency of the Year.” Edelman was named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Advertising Age in 2010 and 2012 and among Glassdoor’s top five “2011 Best Places to Work.” Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Berland (research), Blue (advertising), A&R Edelman (technology), and agencies Edelman Significa (Brazil), and Pegasus (China). Visit http://www.edelman.com for more information. Edelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.