*****THIS REQUISITION IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE FLUENT IN MANDARIN AND INTERESTED IN INTERVIEWING IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA ON FEBRUARY 27, 2013. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER REQUISITION OPENED ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15 FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN INTERVIEWING IN HONOLULU DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH*******
• Fluency in English
Mandarin is required
• Informs and briefs passengers on emergency procedures.
• Provides leadership, guidance, and assistance in various emergency and non-emergency situations.
• Will abide and be accountable to all Federal Air Regulations and security procedures.
• Able to provide industry leading customer service in accordance with Hawaiian Airlines standards.
• Ability to execute in a service-oriented fashion all In-Flight Services.
• Must be customer service focused and have demonstrated a strong customer service work ethic.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be emotionally resilient to cope with emergencies and traumatic situations.
• Projects a friendly, confident, and pleasing personality.
• Displays a professional image.
• Able to work as a team player in an unsupervised environment.
• Possesses a winning attitude.
• MUST BE FLUENT IN MANDARIN, AND IN ENGLISH
• Ability to meet rigorous physical duty requirements including pushing and pulling up to 150 lbs.
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs. from floor to above the shoulder height.
• Must have a vertical reach of 82” (Guideline for self-assessment - barefoot, both feet on the ground, tippy toes OK but no jumping to reach).
• Vision correctable to 20/50 or better.
• NO VISIBLE TATTOOS. If in doubt of our definition ask for clarification during the recruitment process.
• Must be able to attend an unpaid training program in Honolulu scheduled to start on April, 1, 2013 for approximately 6-7 weeks.
• Must have a minimum of two years customer service experience.
• Must have ability to demonstrate sales skills.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to relocate.
• Must complete a cognitive ability assessment.
• DOT regulations, 14 CFR part 120 identifies this position as a safety-sensitive position. Therefore if you are selected for this position you will be required to submit to and successfully pass a pre-employment drug test to determine the presence of Marijuana, Cocaine, Opiates, PCP (Phencyclidine) and Amphetamine prior to any offer of employment in this position being made.
• Must obtain a Tuberculosis (TB) clearance.
• Must have a valid passport.
• Must pass a ten year background/criminal history check and FBI fingerprinting.
Luaus, leis, and lazing in the sun -- Hawaiian Holdings knows how to get you there. The company's main subsidiary, Hawaiian Airlines,...