Business Title: Associate, Investigations Data Analytics
Requisition Number: 34640
Area of Interest: Data Analysis
State: District of Columbia
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking an Associate in Forensic - Investigations for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our Washington, DC office.
- Design data analysis routines/tools to detect fraud and/or control weaknesses, and perform basic financial statement analysis
- Interact with clients and other external sources to obtain relevant information and document findings, and assist in detecting and preventing fraud in their business
- Evaluate client internal control structures and data to identify weaknesses and associated risks
- Perform statistical analysis on samples and interpret results, summarize, analyze, and prepare analysis reports and findings in a clear and concise manner
- Assist in evaluating general risk faced by clients in a particular industry and the impact of those risks on an organization
- Collect information and documentation that may be treated as evidence
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Three years of experience with forensic data analysis or database packages such as SQL Server, Oracle, SAS, Microsoft Access, or IDEA
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong analytical, research, statistical sampling, and quantitative abilities
- Experience with a variety of business processes and related datasets
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and be resourceful
- Ability to travel at a significant level
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 18 months ago
KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory services firm, operates from 87 offices with more than 23,000 employees and partners throughout...