Business Title: Manager, Cyber Investigations & Incident Response
Requisition Number: 35117
Area of Interest: Information Protection and Security
State: New York
City: New York
KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum.
We are currently seeking a Manager in Forensic - Technology for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice to join us in our New York or Washington, DC office.
* Lead Cyber Investigations projects involving strategy, implementation, support, and software and hardware optimization related to IT operations, business processes, business resiliency, security, and data integrity
* Respond to information security breaches and conduct investigations and review security profiles to assess how application security is being used as a part of the overall business process control environment
* Facilitate business process design as it relates to managing identities and access privileges such as architecture, delegated administration models, workflow models, and access control models
* Understand current regulatory environment and related implications to identify management and security compliance as well present firm-based approaches and messaging at internal training classes, external events, and client meetings
* Identify prospective engagements and lead project contract negotiation, and work with vendors to discover and secure partnering opportunities
* Develop long-term business relationships with new target clients and key executives
* Five years of experience in IT Security Knowledge of the IT Protection implementation methodologies
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field, Master’s degree from an accredited college/university preferred
* Extensive knowledge base in operations, systems evaluation and architecture
* Exceptional interpersonal, team building, mentoring, and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
* Strong client services orientation and demonstrated executive business development track record
* Ability to take on moderate travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...