Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy. New Mexico Board of Pharmacy License required. Three years experience as a pharmacist.
Experience in pharmacy administration preferred which includes, but is not
limited to, responsibilities such as scheduling, interviewing, committee
membership or project management.
Primary Job Functions
- Supervises daily work schedules, assigns personnel, assures adequate staffing for daily operation of the department.
- Assists in selection training and orientation of departmental staff. Evaluates work performance and makes recommendations for personnel action.
- Maintains established departmental policy and procedures, safety, environmental, regulatory and infection control standards.
- Assures availability of sufficient inventory and supplies for daily operation of the pharmacy.
- Acts as a staff pharmacist when necessary, fulfilling all staff pharmacist position accountabilities. Will support/fill other positions as needed to provide effective daily operation of the pharmacy.
- Responsible for staff awareness and adherence to the Department Compliance Plan for Controlled Substances.
We are new Mexico's only private, not-for-profit healthcare system. Presbyterian is owned by the communities it serves and reinvests in care...