As America’s largest real-time healthcare communications network, it is NaviNet’s mission to advance the efficiency and quality of care by delivering health plans, providers, patients and partners the advanced solutions, services and expertise needed to streamline business processes and drive industry-leading innovation.
The Online Marketing Manager reports directly into Marketing leadership and is responsible for researching, defining, designing, and developing new online and offline marketing materials and programs. These materials will support NaviNet, our health plans, and our partner marketing efforts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function listed above satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made in certain circumstances to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Daily duties may include creating marketing pieces with graphics software, reviewing current designs and incorporating or updating them into emails, brochures, and portal messaging/banner ads.
- The manager will support all aspects of preparation and production of print and electronic communications and coordinate the necessary marketing efforts. They will coordinate and prepare campaigns for online and offline marketing for targeted outreach to users.
- Assist in the execution of strategic marketing plans and campaigns, and tactics across existing and potential markets to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.
- Knowledge of ad hoc queries and list segmentation
- All other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA required
- 5+ year’s relevant professional marketing experience, including at least 2+ years of experience in a healthcare marketing role preferred.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photo Shop or similar tools needed; experience with website content management systems a plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Genius or similar marketing automation software.
NaviNet is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of proscribed category as protected by local, state and federal regulations. This applies to hiring, tenure of employment, and all terms and conditions of employment.
- Excellent writer; detail-oriented with good grammar, proofing, and editing skills.
- Employ excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Possess creative talent, demonstrated through portfolio of prior graphics work.
- Highly detail-oriented and analytic skills absolutely required.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a variety of moving parts.
- Non-stop passion for and curiosity about new and innovative healthcare IT solutions.